Thursday, December 16, 2010

Omnomnom!

So now that I'm home again, I decided to make a list of what I want to eat while I'm here. I am fairly certain this list will grow infinitely over the next week but here's what I have so far:

  1. Cake noodles from Leung's
  2. Chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, and biscuit from KFC
  3. Taco Bell and the POG slush
  4. Strawberry mochi from Two Ladies' Kitchen
  5. Whopper from Burger King
  6. Chicken katsu from Miyo's
  7. Shave ice from Kawachi's Seed Shop
  8. Lunch from Asami's Kitchen (okazuya)
  9. My grandma's "purple rice" (sekihan)
I realize my list has national fast food chains on it, but I never get to go to them in Seattle. And only in Hawaii will Taco Bell sell POG slush! So far I can cross off the first two items. Hopefully I will be able to take pictures of the rest of these foods so you guys can see the deliciousness too!!

2 comments:

  1. You're the one who has a grandma who LOVES McDonalds, right? She would buy a couple and saves some in the freezer?? You're grandma is the bomb! Heee heee :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. We haven't gone to eat at McDonald's yet. So far we've gotten food from KTA (grocery store she sells leis at) and today we went to an okazuya. She was super excited because they had pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete